Welcome to the world of ‘Handmade Stories’
I’m Antima Khanna. I am based in New Delhi, India. I am the mind and soul behind this platform.
My idea of a happy life is to ‘Keep Exploring’. Everything and Anything that is Handmade, fascinates me!
Join me on my journey of an Artisan and Explorer.
- Etsy India
- Top 60 Handicrafts and Blogs
- Top 30 Most Creative Craft Blogs
- Native Haat in TOI
- Sholapith Craft Documentation by Sahaj Khetrapal
- The Better India
- Hold Infinity ‘Inked in 19s’
- Lore of the Land: Storytelling Traditions of India by Nalini Ramachandran
- Decor India
- The Random Diaries
- Inspire by Design ‘Lomography’
“He who works with his hands is a laborer.
He who works with his hands and his head is a craftsman.
He who works with his hands and his head and his heart is an artist.”
– Saint Francis