I’m Antima Khanna. I am based in New Delhi, India. I am the mind and soul behind this platform.
My idea of a happy life is to ‘Keep Exploring’. Everything and Anything that is Handmade, fascinates me!
Join me on my journey of an Artisan and Explorer.
“He who works with his hands is a laborer.
He who works with his hands and his head is a craftsman.
He who works with his hands and his head and his heart is an artist.”
– Saint Francis
- Etsy India
- Top 60 Handicrafts and Blogs
- Top 30 Most Creative Craft Blogs
- Native Haat in TOI
- Sholapith Craft Documentation by Sahaj Khetrapal
- The Better India
- Hold Infinity ‘Inked in 19s’
- Lore of the Land: Storytelling Traditions of India by Nalini Ramachandran
- Decor India
- The Random Diaries
- Inspire by Design ‘Lomography’
- Rasa Investments Group
- Thespian Magazine
- Ziba by Hand