My name is Antima Khanna. I am based in New Delhi.
As Saint Francis quoted
“He who works with his hands is a laborer.
He who works with his hands and his head is a craftsman.
He who works with his hands and his head and his heart is an artist.”
Besides my routine accounting job, I spend most of my time in the world of Handicrafts.
My idea of life is to keep exploring. Each and everything that is handmade fascinates me.
Join me on my journey of an Artisan and Explorer.
- Top 60 Handicrafts and Blogs
- Top 30 Most Creative Craft Blogs
- Native Haat in TOI
- Sholapith Craft Documentation by Sahaj Khetrapal
- The Better India
- Hold Infinity ‘Inked in 19s’
- Lore of the Land: Storytelling Traditions of India by Nalini Ramachandran
- Decor India
- The Random Diaries
- Inspire by Design ‘Lomography’
Content © AntimaKhanna (2013-19)
All Rights Reserved.